****ANY HELP APPRECIATED******

Post by dtm1.. » Fri, 20 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone suggest where I can find a UNIX admin with 5+ years Solaris
experience for a great full-time opportunity located in the San

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. any help appreciated

I am a newbie to linux and trying to install on
6x86MX 300 (PII?) with SiS5598 chipset

TVM As4Dp monitor
and wanting to run X
of course no prob with text install but cannot get X to run trying a couple
of different installs
I read the page that said to use vga16 and followed it's advice except for
trying to get X running
no flexibility in the Vertical refresh rate setting although I realise I can
manually go to the config file and make modifications I have not yet
bothered, thinking chipset not supported anyway
can someone help me out with this problem or at least point me in the right
direction

2. Apache and Netscape 3.02 Strong Encryption

3. Major linux crash - any help appreciated.. PLEASE!

4. Linux Socket Programing....help....

5. autobaud and modem default settings - Help appreciated!

6. AHA2940W Setup for the first time

7. Blender users? Help appreciated!!

8. Don't support DIVX

9. Cannot install Linux, any help appreciated

10. Reiserfs help appreciated

11. KDE install issues--Help appreciated

12. arp -s question - help appreciated

13. inet_aton() function problems Any help appreciated!