by Duncan McGowa » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00
Has anyone out there managed to get one of these devices working with X86 2.4 or 2.5.
Please let me know if you have. Thanks.
1. Internal Iomega ZIP drive on Solaris X86?
2. Diamond Monster Sound MX300 help
3. ATA DMA bugs with solaris 8 x86 (using an IOMEGA ATAPI ZIP drive)
4. HELP: XF86 3.1.2, ATI Mach64...no go.
5. Iomega ZIP parallel zip drive under red hat linux 6.0 problem solved
6. lockf() does it work?
7. Iomega SCSI Zip drive and Zip Zoom card
8. get matched parts of regex pattern
9. Iomega ZIP Drive - does/can it work under Solaris 1.X/2.X?
10. Solaris FS & Iomega zip drive
11. ioMega ZIP drive on Solaris...
12. Adding IOMEGA Zip drive to Solaris 2.4?
13. Iomega ZIP Drive w/ Solaris