NJ--Need Internet Developer!!!!!!!!

Post by Jack Slocu » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

ICon CMT Corporation
Corporate Headquarters
1200 Harbor Blvd
Weehawken, NJ 07087
Tel: 201-601-2000
Fax: 201-601-2018
We Need You!!!

ICon CMT Corp ( http://www.iconnet.net ) is currently looking for a few
ambitious and creative software developers for our Research and
Development department. We're particularly interested in people who like
to do development utilizing cutting-edge technology (such as the latest
Microsoft tools) and who like to work on large internet/intranet
development projects.

If you're interested in exploring your opportunities at ICon,
please contact me at (201)319-5868 or email/fax resume to:

HR Department
ICon CMT Corp
Fax: (201)601-2018  (attn: Jack Slocum)

1. NJ--Need Sr. Software Developer!!!!!!!

ICon CMT Corp.      http://www.iconnet.net

Sr. Software Developer

We're currently building a new development group in our
R & D Department and are in need of a few experienced
application developers. Candidates should have the following
skills:

1+ years experience in Software Development/Programming in a Unix or NT
environment.
C/C++ experience is a must
Java knowledge would be a plus
Database experience would also be a plus ( Sybase, Oracle, or Informix)
Web experience
CGI programming experience

Candidates should have application programming/development background.

These are full-time permanent positions for our company (not a
consulting/recruiting firm)

We offer great benefits and EXCELLENT salaries.

Please reply by emailing resume to:

Icon CMT Corp.
1200 Harbor Blvd.
Weehawken, NJ 07087
Voice: (201)601-2000 x1388
fax: (201)601-2018 (Attn: Jack Slocum)

2. Find command error?

3. US-NJ-Unix/C developer needed

4. Arnet Problem With 32Mb Ram and MB ASUS whith CELLERON 266Mhz

5. US-NJ-Unix developers needed

6. more space for swap

7. Job Offered, NYC Suburbs(NJ) Developer C/GTK+/Graphics/Image Processing

8. Netscape 7 on Solaris 9

9. NJ Position Available: System Admin/Developer

10. XShipWars Internet Game, Developers Needed!

11. DC - Internet Server Developers Needed

12. US-NJ-System Admin-SunOS-Solaris-Internet

13. wtd nj internet programmer