HELP!!! Windows flashing when mouse moves around?

HELP!!! Windows flashing when mouse moves around?

Post by Moon, G » Wed, 20 Jul 1994 18:58:32

Hello,

I have problem with xil window(video using SunVideo). I have developed some
Xlib based program displaying video streams but it changes color when I
moved to other xil window. You may notice this when you run imagetool and xv.

I appreciate any help regarding this.

Moon

1. Can't move windows around in FVWM!?!?

For some reason, I can't move my windows around in FVWM. I could before,
but I made a few mods somewhere or another, and now I can't. Also, my
nifty little menu to the right is gone, and I can't get my Window Ops
or FVWM ops menu to come up anymore by pressing the alt and number keys
either. Does this prob have to do with a config file or what? TNX in advance.

Troy Brisby

2. dlopen coredump

3. Please help with X-windows setup problem [snow when mouse moves]

4. cdrom security

5. ATI GUPro bus mouse move up, cursor moves down (in X)

6. Sun OS 4.1.1 hangs with can't allocate state structure

7. System Hangup when moving mouse in X-windows

8. PCI Hot Plug

9. alt+mouse dont move windows...

10. auto hi-lighting windows by moving mouse?

11. (stupid question on) CDE mouse: moving full-screen window from MID-screen?

12. Raising window follows mouse moving?

13. System Hangup when moving mouse in X-windows