Dos/Windows Emulator under Solaris

Post by Brian B. McGuinnes » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> Besides WinCenter, is there any other public-domain Dos/Windows Emulator which
> runs under Solaris 2.X ?

Another emulator which I've seen running on SparcStation 20s is called WABI.  I
have
heard, though that Sun is going to stop supporting WABI.  People in the Linux
world have
mentioned an emulator called WINE.  I don't know if there's a Solaris version (or
version which will compile under Solaris).  You might do a web search on these
names
and see what you get.

Good luck.

--- Brian

1. DOS/MS Windows emulators

I need the information about emulators for DOS and MS Windows.  I would
certainly appreciate it if somebody can point out where I can find them.
From Matt Welsh's book I got to know that there is a DOS emulator but a
emulator for MS Windows is still underway.  The book was published in June
94,  any progress since then?

2. Realtek RT-3106 Supported?

3. DOS - Windows Emulators

4. security bug in ipchains???

5. Looking for x-terminal emulator for os/2 or dos or windows

6. Multiple IP on Apache

7. Dos/Windows Emulator under UNIX ?

8. Do I need SETSERIAL?

9. DOS/Windows emulator

10. xterm in Windows vs. DOS emulator in SunOS

11. NEED A UNIX EMULATOR TO RUN IN DOS OR WINDOWS 31/95

12. DOS/Windows 3.1 Emulator?

13. Dos Emulator For Solaris 2.X