Netra Netscape Internet Server Problem

Post by CHAYA » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Our Netra server came with Netscape's Internet Server. It's a nice interface
which I would like to use. It worked in the past until I had a reconfiguration
problem on the server. Some of the filesystems had to be restored and the paths
to certain directories may have gotten mixed up in the process. The Netscape
server seems to start up okay, but it doesn't seem to run the cgi scripts
anymore. Does anyone know where I can find more information on the Netscape
Internet Server?

Colleen

Netra Netscape Internet Server Problem

Post by Oscar Miran » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Check out Netscape's support site at:
http://help.netscape.com/index.html

I must warn you that their site is a pain in the ash to navigate
through. Hope this helps.

Oscar

P.S. You might try to find out whether you are running FastTrack or
Enterprise Server (which are both web server), because to be honest I
not sure what comes with the Netra Server.