_MOTIF_DRAG_WINDOW problem

Post by Feiyi Wan » Mon, 30 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi, folks

I am using Solaris 2.4. Whenever I start a Motif-based application ( eg.
mxterm, nedit, etc), system will pop up a lot warning messges, most of
them related to _MOTIF_DRAG_WINDOW, like the following. It seems no harm
to application, but very annoying.

Does anybody ever run into the same problem?

Thanks very help
-----------------

Warning:
    Name: mxterm
    Class: XmDisplay
    _MOTIF_DRAG_WINDOW has been destroyed

Warning:
    Name: mxterm
    Class: XmDisplay
    _MOTIF_DRAG_WINDOW has been destroyed

Warning:
    Name: mxterm
    Class: XmDisplay
    _MOTIF_DRAG_WINDOW has been destroyed

Warning:
    Name: mxterm
    Class: XmDisplay
    Creating multiple XmDisplays for the same X display.  Only the
    first XmDisplay created for a particular X display can be referenced
    by calls to XmGetXmDisplay

1. problems, problems, 37.5 GB, problems, 1024, problems...

I have an IBM 37.5 GB hard disk and I'm trying to duel boot Windows 98 SE
and Linux.  In the oversize disk HOWTO
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Large-Disk-HOWTO-12.html#ss12.1), it mentions
that a distribution running the 2.2.14 kernel will survive the insane 33.8
GB Linux booting limit.  Does this mean that I can successfully install
RedHat Linux 6.2 (the new RedHat with the Linux 2.2.14 kernel) on hard drive
with partitions like:
--------
|  Windoze  (GBs 1-19)
|            |
|            |
|            |
---------
|     RH 6.2 (20-37.5)
|            |
|            |
|            |
---------

Note:  I can't seem to duel boot the RH 6.1 and Windoze.  I've had many
problems each and every time I try it and I've had to delete all partitions
on my drive and install Windoze using its own CDROM disc and its simple
fdisk.

2. Use of -pic option in cc(1) or ld(1)?.

3. Installation problems, problems, problems!

4. DOS filename truncation on CD

5. PPP stands for Problem Problem Problem

6. export var in case statement

7. Problems... problems ... more problems

8. Jaz drive for automatic backup.

9. Problems, Problems, Problems

10. Problem problem problem

11. Linux died...problems, problems, problems....

12. Linux Problems Problems Problems ... DNS, HD, X Windows

13. Problems Problems Problems.... DNS, HD, X