Netscape 4.5 and Solaris 2.7

1. Netscape 4.5 "connection refused" on Solaris 7 sparc

I installed the Netscape communicator from the cd included with the Solaris
3/99 Hardware distribution, but I can not get it to run.  It is installed in
the default /opt/NSCPcom directory and running /opt/NSCPcom/netscape on the
console as any user (including root) returns:

Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to server
Error: can not open display :0.0

All other CDE apps seem to run fine, I have not had any trouble with any
other app.
Any help is appreciated

Kirk

2. Kernel 2.1.108 and modules

3. Solaris Netscape 4.5 from Sun site on 2.5.1

4. Correction

5. netscape 4.5 for Solaris 7

6. apache as a reverse proxy ?

7. Solaris 7 Netscape 4.5 DNS Problem

8. Any hint for running CAP (appletalk file server) ?

9. Problem running Netscape 4.5 on x86 Solaris 7

10. netscape 4.5 on solaris 7/x86 w/cde keeps hanging, locks the screen

11. Solaris 2.7/Netscape Messaging Server 3.5

12. Netscape 4.7 and StarOffice Attachments - Intel Solaris 2.7

13. Netscape Server for Intel Solaris 2.7