How to tell dtwm to ignore a particular keystroke?

How to tell dtwm to ignore a particular keystroke?

Post by lvir.. » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I am using UltraSPARC, Solaris 2.6, and Sun's CDE.

I would like to have dtwm not act upon the <SHIFT> <Keystroke-Esc> .  Right
now, dtwm drops down the window manager action menu.  I would prefer just
to have an Escape passed on to the window application.

Is there a way to specify this?

--

<*> O- <URL:http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>

1. How can I tell what DNS settings a particular linux computer is using

I have 2 linux computers and one winxp computer.  I can wibmin and ftp
and ping them both.  One  computer's web browser will surf the web with
no problem the other will not.

I am runing winxp pro with internet conection shairing.  I have a cable
modem conected to the xp box on one network card and I have a 5 port hub
conected to another network card in my xp box.

both linux computers are about the same both running suse 6.4.  I think
I am just missing one little setting in the problem computer.

2. Bizarre dtwm/X freezes

3. ignoring keystrokes

4. HP DesignJet 750C + Linux

5. apache ignores particular .htaccess-commands

6. Config of multiple NICs in Redhat

7. How can i run particular process on particular processor

8. changing unix password from a web form

9. Spell checker that you can tell to ignore certain areas of text?

10. telling find to ignore 'no such file or directory'

11. TEST * IGNORE * TEST * IGNORE

12. Please tell me- how can I tell what keeps killing my network connection?

13. warning: ignoring pragma: ignored (gcc -Wall)