online answerbooks...

Post by C. Paul Kozori » Sat, 17 Oct 1998 04:00:00

just followed the URL threads...

1. Add an online help to the AnswerBook - Help

Hi,

I would like to add an online help to the AnswerBook for a
product. This help would be AnswerBook like, but we have problems in
generating Postscript files with hypertext links.

I have created Framemaker files with hypertext links, then I has
generated Postscript files from the Print command of FrameMaker. I
load these files on Solaris with the helpopen command and I obtain
readable files but with no hypertext links.

Is it possible to obtain the links on the .ps file ?
Is there another approach to do online help on Solaris?

Thanks,
Philippe

2. Can Linux support DVD-ROM drives ?

3. AnswerBook "Can't open AnswerBook Viewer"

4. Kmod: failed to exec .....

5. JobConnectEurope & The Contractor's Club Now On-Line, Thousands of IT Jobs On-Line..

6. S.u.S.E 5.2 fvwm2 middle mouse button on desktop problem

7. Red Hat 6.2= online; 7.0= not online

8. AIX 4.3.3 install fails

9. StarOffice & AnswerBook won't work after installing Netscape

10. Admin section of Answerbook?

11. Sun AnswerBook display on AIXWindows

12. answerbook

13. How to prevent Answerbook from accessing the network?