Requesting for binary & cf sendmail 8.9.x for Solaris 2.4 SPARC

Requesting for binary & cf sendmail 8.9.x for Solaris 2.4 SPARC

Post by Ronnie Cor » Thu, 30 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I've got limitations on my machine that prevents me from getting gcc and
compiling sendmail...  if any kind soul can point me to where I can get the
binary dist of sendmail for my SS10 running Solaris 2.4 to prevent my machine
being abused as a remailer... I've got the latest 2.4 patches on (finally!)
but don't know what version of sendmail is on (it's the one that came with
Sun's 2.4 patches)...

Also wondering if anyone can point me to a good place for getting
configuration tips on running a good webserver on a SS10 w/ 64MB RAM...  I've
got Solaris 2.6 but it seems to crawl on this machine so I had to go back to
2.4...

Thanks!

rgds,

- ron