Solstice Admin Suite

Post by d.. » Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Is anyone aware of any major bug in the Solstice Admin Suite for Solaris
2.5.1? And are there any patches for said bugs?
I am using it for a small network (5 clients) runing NIS+, and I've applied
the recommended patch cluster, and the y2k patches, but I haven't installed
Solstice, yet.

Thanks for the info.

1. Solaris 2.5: solstice Admin Suite ....

The Admin Suite included in the server distrib of Solaris
2.5 is - as mentioned in the F install papers - complaining
about the missing licening server.

Is it just a warning or does this also include, that some
day the licence (demo) run out and I have to buy one.

If so (just a temp license), how do I setup diskless clients
(or something like this)? Where are the scripts?

FvD.

(Under Solaris 2.4 this could be done with the swmtool/admintool).
--

[ University of Karlsruhe, Markus Weber, Parkstr. 17, 76131 Karlsruhe,Germany ]

2. return status of mailx?

3. jumpstart with solstice admin suite

4. Running tail -f instead of agettty on a VC

5. Solstice Admin Suite 2.2 on Solaris 8

6. HOW TO UPGRADE?

7. Solstice Admin Suite

8. Problem building 1.1.50 w/ math emulation

9. Solstice Disk Suite - Replacing a failed disk - Posting only; No response required

10. Solaris 2.6 with Sybase 11.0.3 and Solstice Disk Suite 4.1: Advice/Problems??

11. Solstice Disk Suite -- Watch out for root mirrors!

12. Error Messages with Solstice Disk Suite