x86 help

Post by Blair Wilso » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00

--------------DF6AFF48F4DE1F1DC9191356

HELP!!!  Is there a web site with plain english help for new X86 UNIX
users?  If so, please respond with URL.  Thank you in advance.

Signed Clueless newbie.

--------------DF6AFF48F4DE1F1DC9191356

begin:          vcard
fn:             Blair Wilson
n:              Wilson;Blair
org:            BLAYR INC
adr:            4105 E. ROOSEVELT BLVD;;2ND FLOOR;PHILA;PA;19124-3003;USA

title:          CEO (BOSS)
tel;work:       215-743-9540
tel;fax:        215-743-9540
tel;home:       215-266-0566
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

--------------DF6AFF48F4DE1F1DC9191356--

x86 help

Post by Bryan Altha » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00

: This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
: --------------DF6AFF48F4DE1F1DC9191356
:
: HELP!!!  Is there a web site with plain english help for new X86 UNIX
: users?  If so, please respond with URL.  Thank you in advance.
:
: Signed Clueless newbie.
:
There's a Solaris Intel mailing list, but no URL I no of nor is there
a Solaris x86 specific URL.

--
To all Solaris x86 users,

There is a email list setup just for Solaris x86 users which is read regularly
by SunSoft Solaris x86 developers as well as very experienced Solaris x86 users.

[Note: Opinions expressed by SunSoft employees are their own, not SunSoft's.]

  subscribe
in the BODY of the message.

Or sign up for the list at  http://www.eis.com/services/mlist.html

Special thanks EIS computers for setting up this list.

Also Check out http://www.eis.com and http://www.etools.com
     for other Solaris x86 offers/info.

P.S. I do not work or have any connections with EIS, I just know how hard
     getting x86 questions answered in comp.unix.solaris is.