3270 client

Post by Richard L. Hamilt » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 01:59:26

Quote:> Hi

> I am looking for a 3270 tcp/ip client for Solaris (sparc). Any idea where
> I can find one?

See the x3270 home page,
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/7814/

--
ftp> get |fortune
377 I/O error: smart remark generator failed

Bogonics: the primary language inside the Beltway

1. sunlink client 3270 - EAs are messed up

I have a hllapi program that I'm trying to port to Solaris 2.5 that works
on other unix platforms, but fails miserably under Solaris Sunlink Client 3270.
When my program accesses the extended attributes (EAs) it gets junk.
I use set session parameters and set "EAB".  I don't know if this product just
has problems with 3270 emulation or if there are other flags I need to set.
Anyone have any experience with this?  This product is actually OEM'd by
Sun from CNT/Brixton so any similar experience with those products would be
applicable.

2. Scsh (a Unix Scheme shell) FAQ

3. PCI DTC-3270 with Linux?

4. Is Redhat 5.1 worth upgrading to 6.0 ?

5. 3270+netscape+linux

6. Help with csh

7. telnet 3270 emulation

8. Tar Extraction Question

9. Does linux support DTC 3270 SCSI boards?

10. IBM 3270 Terminal Support - HELP

11. 3270 EmulationI

12. 3270

13. Bisync/ASCII and 3270 T.E.