US-MN-Project Team Director Job- $1K Finders Fee $$$

US-MN-Project Team Director Job- $1K Finders Fee $$$

Post by Varun Vasude » Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:56:31

Our major banking client in MN has merged with another large company.
We are in need of a team of Project Managers to oversee the
integration. Please respond with your current resume and contact
details if interested in applying. Our client would like to see
resumes as soon as June 29th and nolater than July 9th.

We are also offering a FINDERS FEE, minimum $1,000, if you refer a
candidate to us who is selected for this position

Openings: One Sr. Manager and 2-5 Project Team Directors
Duration: 6-12 MONTHS
Location: MN

Required Skills:
Windows 2000, NT, SUN Solaris and LAN. Extensive management
involvement of large-scale Systems Integration projects. Ability to
interface with executive Steering Committee and individual technical
team members. Fluent in MS Project. Candidate will have ultimate
responsibility for systems integration with responsibility for keeping
various groups and project managers on plan, on time and for
coordinating all reporting for the integration to senior management.

Additional Skills/Comments:
A manager of Project Managers. 5 years(10 years for Sr. Manager)
experience in managing people and complex projects including budgets,
deliverables, interfacing with high level executives, and motivating
technology team members to a schedule.

General Project Information:
Technology integration of two major banking systems. Managers for
Branch Rollouts, Data Center Conversion, and Deinstallation of
everything else.

Varun Vasudeva

Resource and Planning Technologies, Inc.
Ph: (407) 332-9498 ext. 15    Fax: (407) 332-7549

1. US-MASS-OS Project Leader NEED $$Finders Fee$$

Our client located in Marlboro, MASS,  provides a well funded,
entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on learning and
implementing new technologies. You'll work with Linux, Java, Intel
hardware, and emerging
networking products to help define the new standards of
enterprise-level computing.

We are also offering a FINDERS FEE, minimum $1,000, if you refer a
candidate to us who is selected for this position.

The deep benefits package reflects their strong commitment to
employees and their families. Benefits package includes:

Incentive Stock Option Program
3 weeks vacation
401K Program managed by Fidelity
Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO & PPO medical plan
Vision coverage
Dental coverage
Company paid life insurance
Disability coverage
Flexible dependent care and medical care spending accounts

1) OS Project Leader

Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for the development of Linux distribution. This is
a technical leadership position which will grow into a pure management
role as the team continues to expand over the coming months. There is
no "hands-on" development or architecture component to this position.
This individual must have experience developing UNIX operating
systems, with direct Linux experience being a big plus. Individual
should have experience as a project leader on a complex software
project and be experienced in project management and scheduling tools.

Skills Required:
8+ years software development experience
3+ years OS development
Experience in UNIX internals
Prior experience as a project leader
Microsoft Project experience
Linux experience is a plus

details if you are interested in applying for this position.

Varun Vasudeva

Resource and Planning Technologies, Inc.
Ph: (407) 332-9498 ext. 15    Fax: (407) 332-7549

2. AdLib sound card troubles

3. Pthreads and DCE RPC for Linux

4. Job -- US/TX/HOU UNIX/C Software Project Manager/Team Lead

5. UK Linux server admin courses?

6. Calgary, AB Pixelplay, JOB openings C++ Programmers (2) 95/NT, FINDERS FEE

7. Timeout on sockets

8. JOB: US-MN Unix System Admin Manager--- Up to $80k ----UNIX/HP/AIX Daily Challenges ! !

9. (Job)US-MN UNIX Admin Up to $60k --High tech company, casual environment.

10. JOB-US-MN No Traffic!!!---Up to $32k-- Entry Level HELP DESK, Great Communicator!

11. US-MN-job-Sr. UNIX Admin -to $70k HP/AIX - Exciting everchanging projects & career ops

12. Virtual fails on mono when > 1k x 1k