How to make the background in cmdtool to be black and text white

How to make the background in cmdtool to be black and text white

Post by Francis Ho Kee Hua » Wed, 16 Aug 1995 04:00:00

When I start openwindows, and going to Command Tool, the background and
foreground of the window is white and black respectively.

How do I reverse it ie have BLACK background and WHITE foreground.  This
will definitely reduce the glare.

Thanks in advance.

How to make the background in cmdtool to be black and text white

Post by Andries Holtzhause » Thu, 17 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

> When I start openwindows, and going to Command Tool, the background and
> foreground of the window is white and black respectively.

> How do I reverse it ie have BLACK background and WHITE foreground.  This
> will definitely reduce the glare.

> Thanks in advance.

Edit .openwin-init and find the statement that starts your command tool.
Change it to what you want. Do a man on xview to make sure, but I think
you have to change -bg and -fg to use ASCII color names or -Wf and -Wb
to use the color numbers.