NIC x86

Post by Zafa » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 05:05:41

Hi,
 I have Linksys HCL for Solaris 8 (07/01). But still having the
problem and not detecting and even I changed all the manual
configurations also and not succeeded. Can anyone give me the exact
Network Card Manufacture and Model no.
Thanks
Zafar

1. 3c982 dual port nic on Solaris 9 x86

I have the above configuration set up, but Solaris doesn't seem to
want to receive on port A of the NIC, while port B works fine.  For a
while after I set up the system, both ports worked fine- however
something must have gotten tangled up.  Both ports are known good,
I've even swapped another 3c982 in, and got the same results.

I've tried removing the device files, reconfiguring and replumbing
both interfaces- port B keeps working fine, and I do get arp requests
out of port A- but snoop doesn't show anything coming back in.  Link
and activity lights are normal on both ports.

I'm hoping someone might have a neato hint for something to try before
I figure the configuration is insane and switch to a pair of other
nics.

Thanks for any help,

Gregm

2. how

3. SMC 9432 BTX-50 NIC on Sol 8 x86

4. Sound support for Zenith NoteFlex

5. x86 user needs help with NIC config

6. Can not install ftape driver?!

7. LINKSYS NIC on Solaris x86

8. DLPI/Ethernet Question

9. Full duplex on x86 NIC card?

10. X86 SMC NIC Installation

11. SMC NIC support for Solaris 8 (x86)

12. Please Help Recommand a good 100TX NIC for solaris 2.5.1 x86

13. help! x86 will not recognize any NIC