be interface

Post by Mike_Ciccarell » Wed, 11 Apr 2001 05:38:55

duplex, but what speed and duplex can the be device run at? I did a man hme and
man le but neither came up with any relavant info on the be device and solaris 7
doesn't appear to have a man page on 'be' device.. any clues?

thanks,
mike

be interface

Post by Logan Sh » Wed, 11 Apr 2001 06:40:10

>duplex, but what speed and duplex can the be device run at? I did a man hme and
>man le but neither came up with any relavant info on the be device and solaris 7
>doesn't appear to have a man page on 'be' device.. any clues?

I'm pretty sure a "be" interface is capable of 100 Mb/s, but IIRC it's
not supported in anything later than Solaris 2.6, which would be why
your Solaris 7 system doesn't have a manual page for it.

  - Logan
--
my  your   his  her   our   their   _its_
I'm you're he's she's we're they're _it's_

1. I am fed up with web interface

Hello
I am fed up with using the internet explorer to open the groups page
again agian and thenread each thread ,can any any one suggest me to
use some Programme like Pan on Linux systems to use my own way to read
threads of my own choice with so namesd browing?????????????
 please
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ&#93
;ΩΩΩΩΩ
Nas!r Mahmood
ΩΩΩΩΩΩ
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ&#93
;ΩΩΩΩΩ

2. SMC Ultra - Too much work at...

4. Installing RH 5.2 on a 13gb disk with Promise Ultra66 IDE controller card---PLEASE READ

5. HELP: slip connected, ftp, telnet and netscape are not working

7. Bourne shell scripts

8. Am I touchy? Or am I right?

12. I am si**y am I?