ADV: eValid Ver. 3.2 Feature Summary

Post by Atro Tossavaine » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:41:30

> Is this a great way to annoy your targeted market or what?  Someone
> needs to apply a cluebyfour to these idiots, so I reported them to their
> ISP for SPAM.

Verio?

You're expecting a reply?

You're expecting action?

Don't make me laugh.

(I did, too. verio.net at *-list.net gets a larger audience)

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.

Post by Ralf Fasse » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:38:19

| needs to apply a cluebyfour to these idiots, so I reported them to
| their ISP for SPAM.

On next complaint, don't quote the whole spam to the NG.

R'

ADV: eValid Ver. 3.2 Feature Summary

Post by those who know me have no need of my nam » Tue, 23 Jul 2002 04:35:14

in comp.unix.programmer i read:

Quote:>Does anyone _buy_ *that's been advertised via SPAM in news groups?

no.  and only idiots quote the entire *ing thing to make a comment, all
of which are lame.