callback sw for Sol2.3 on Sun

Post by Martin Zandberg » Thu, 15 Dec 1994 00:58:12

Who has experience with call back software for Solaris2.3 on
a sun, when using a standard Hayes compatible modem.

Any software available in PD?

--
Martin Zandbergen

1. Looking For a SW Callback Modem Program for UNIX (PLEASE)

Hello all,

I am in need of a program that I can hang off a serial port instead
of getty which will allow me to secure a modem by requiring a caller
to identify himself login with a password then choose one of say three
locations to be called  back at.  The program must then be able to
call the user back and provide them the standard getty login prompt.

I know there are hardware devices that do this more securely but I would
like to do this in software.

I would guess that this type of software exists but havn't come across
it in my travels.

Would someone please point me in the right dirrection to find it or
something I can use a starting point as I am willing to hack something
together but really don't have the time to do it from scratch.

Please send all replies dirrect to me at

-----------------------

and I will compile a list of responces and post it on the net

Thanks in advance

|  2400 Geng Road                         Phone:  (415) 852-3587             |
|  Palo Alto, CA 94303                      FAX:  (415) 856-9224             |

2. rc.d file

3. callback-2.00 restricted modem access and callback

4. rocky 538TXV+ version4

5. telnet no longer works well after sol2.4 to sol2.5.1 upgrade

6. LAPACK numerical library for Linux available

7. Moving a disk from Sol2.3 to Sol2.4 : will it work ?

8. Last Command line Instruction

9. sol2.5.1 buggier than sol2.4

10. PC HARDWARE VENDOR REVIEW: SW Technology (a.k.a. SW Trading Company)

11. Changes in: PC HARDWARE VENDOR REVIEW: SW Technology (a.k.a. SW Trading Company)

12. need callback/dialback for Sun

13. PC HARDWARE VENDOR REVIEW: SW Technology (a.k.a. SW Trading Company)