Help: Connecting Solaris 2.4 and NT Workstation with PPP

1. NT PPP <---> Solaris 2.4 PPP kills sparc station !!!!!!!

: I have the same problem too. When using with other such as
: ChameleonPPP and NeXTSTep PPP, I have no problem. Only with
: NT/ RAS. Any ideas why?

yeah - it's NT - it found itself talking to a non-NT machine,
and of course there's code in there that tries to kill every non-Microsoft
OS it comes across...you can't install NT on a PC with OS/2/bootmgr on it
very well either; NT rather insists on scribbling on it :)

-bacon
--
= Jeff Bacon              General Systems Hack, Michigan Technological Univ. =

=       Any war is a major war when you're the one being shot at.            =

2. PPP: Could Not Determine Remote IP Address

3. HELP: Solaris 2.4 PPP to NT RAS

4. Header Files

5. PPP connection to Sun/Solaris 2.4 workstation

6. Why fopen fail because of EINTR?

7. 2.4 kernel 2.4 ppp cannot connect

8. Intel 3D AGP Graphics Video?

9. Solaris 2.4 X86 Crashes After/During PPP Connect

10. help: connect a hayes compatible modem to Solaris 2.4

11. PPP solaris 2.4 and cu help

12. Wanted: Help Setting Up PPP on Solaris 2.4--Will Pay for Assistance

13. help with Solaris 2.4 PPP