snmp solaris managment

Post by comatos » Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:00:00

anyone have anything on how to manage solaris using snmp?

1. pkg-get and solaris managment console

Hi,

I've intalled Solaris 10 beta recently.
Now I'm trying to configure and I encounter some
unexpected problems. Before I've installed Sol x86 9
and it??was?ok,?but?now.

1. I can't start Solaris Managment Console server
- I've installed whole "distro" and I'm sure
that required packages are installed (I checked it with pkginfo)

2.before I used to use pkg-get but now I've installed and get into troubles
it tries to download from freeware.sun.com (or similar site) but not from
site specified in pkg-get config file, I'm pretty confused :(.

I would be grateful for any help, thanks.

regards,
Corvin

2. Linux newbie seeking raves

3. Win95 snmp w/linux snmp

4. Gated and kernel options

5. UCD SNMP (Net-SNMP) 4.2.1 on AIX 4.3.3?

6. bash script causing rapid cow_faulting

7. /proc/net/snmp and SNMP MIB

8. iplog

9. SNMP for People who wish not to snmp

10. snmp agent using ucd-snmp-3.5.2

11. Error in loading the SNMP mibs for apache snmp module

12. Replacing Sun's SNMP with net-snmp

13. SNMP tools which use /proc/net/snmp ?