Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro ... X Windows

Post by Chew Kok Ken » Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi there,

I am also having problem with my graphic card, Trident 9385 2Mb while
installing Solaris 7 on my notebook computer. Could you kindly enlighten me
how can i install XFREE86 to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Kok Keng

>I have RHL 5.2 and having difficulty getting X Windows to run.  My video
>card is not compatible under the default X servers.  I downloaded the
>appropriate X server which is compatible with my video card (X3DL.tgz).  I
>copied the uncompressed file XF86_3DLabs.tar into the /usr/X11R6/bin
>directory, but when I run  Xconfigurator, it is not recognized.  What did I
>miss?

>Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

>Nicholas Schmitt

1. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro ... X Windows

I have RHL 5.2 and having difficulty getting X Windows to run.  My video
card is not compatible under the default X servers.  I downloaded the
appropriate X server which is compatible with my video card (X3DL.tgz).  I
copied the uncompressed file XF86_3DLabs.tar into the /usr/X11R6/bin
directory, but when I run  Xconfigurator, it is not recognized.  What did I
miss?

Nicholas Schmitt

2. Anyone using TuneUp by Olympus

3. Ensoniq Audio PCI, Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro, Toshiba 32x CD-ROM

4. 2.0.22 Dump after crash -- help needed

5. Diamond Fire GL 1000 pro

6. Is Bandwidth control possible on Linux?

7. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

8. Sept 17: Larry Wall speaks on Perl

9. Anyone got a working XF86Config file for Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

10. diamond fire gl 1000 pro, any chance?

11. Diamond Fire Gl 1000 Pro

12. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

13. Diamond Fire GL Pro 1000