ODBC driver / SQL Server DB-Lib for Solaris x86

ODBC driver / SQL Server DB-Lib for Solaris x86

Post by Thuc D. Nguye » Wed, 03 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Is there any ODBC driver for MS SQL Server *on* Solaris x86?

Is there a Solaris x86 version of SQL Server DB-Library?

Please note that I'm interested in Solaris x86 and *not* Sun (Sparc)
Solaris.

I'll appreciate any pointer/help. My apologies if the questions have
been asked before as I'm not following closely netnews.

Thank you again,

-- Thuc

Post by no_sp,a » Thu, 04 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> Is there any ODBC driver for MS SQL Server *on* Solaris x86?

        Dunno. Maybe.

Quote:> Is there a Solaris x86 version of SQL Server DB-Library?

        Yes. Contact your nearest Sybase sales reptile for
        Open Client 10.0.2 (and hammer them till they give it to
        because they'll deny it exists - but it does).

-am

1. ODBC SQL Server driver for Solaris

Hi,

I want to setup a webserver (Apache on Solaris 8 Intel/x86) which will be
connected to our (internal) database server (SQL Server 7 on Windows 2000).

Where can I find ODBC drivers for Solaris<>SQL Server?
Or, is there any other solution.

(Please don't make any suggestions with MySQL... its a good db-solution, but
it doesn't meet our requirements, scince we have to run a powerful db-server
on the LAN for our internal tasks and needs, the web-interface will be
secondary... just for information)

Thank  you in advance.

Alex

2. Setting Hardware time-of-day clock on NEC versa 2435

3. Help : ODBC Drivers and sample code for MS SQL Server 6+ on NT

4. Free Solaris Account in the web...

5. MS SQL Server ODBC Driver for SCO Unix

6. Grid spacing in xfig

7. ODBC Driver for MS SQL Server?

8. disaster recovery

9. Linux ODBC Driver To Access MS SQL Server.

10. ODBC Driver for SQL server

11. Implementing DB-Lib or CT-Lib for PERL

12. Implementing DB-Lib or CT-Lib