I have a PC on a Novell network, and I would like to print to a remote
printer on a Unix network. Is this possible? How?
There are multiple ways. The easiest would be to install Unix PrintQuote:>How?
Philip Chee: Tasek Corporation Berhad, P.O.Box 254, 30908 Ipoh, MALAYSIA
Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
... Everything is computerized. What could possibly go wrong?
* 10085.29 *
1. Linux Network conflict with Novell Networked PCs
I have sucessfully(?) set-up the ethernet for my linux PC with
one problem. Everything works fine in my PC; I can access the
network without any problems. However, I get "Address conflict..."
messages on my console. It turned out to be my machine is interfearing
with PCs in the library that are connected through Novell network.
The sys. admin. says my machine seemed to act as a Novell server
and causes troubles to the PCs in the library. He said I may
need to turn off some daemon process that is responsible for the
conflit. However, I don't seem to be able to find such a daemon
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Sorry I could not give you the exact error message appears on the
screen since my machine's network is disabled for now because of
Jae C. Oh
315 Alumni Hall
Department of Computer Science
The University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Office: 315AL 624-8456
WWW - http://www.cs.pitt.edu:80/~joh/
2. HELP: Can't get sound to work with 2.0.35
3. Printing from unix to printer queue in Novell Network
4. QT 3.0.5_x with opengl causes KDE apps(konsole) to crash
5. How do I print to a Novell network printer from my Linux box?
6. mail command
7. printing SCO 4 via FlexIp to Novell network printers problem
9. How to print to a remote printer on a novell 3.12 network
10. Printing to Novell or direct to HP network printer?
11. Print using novell network printer
12. HELP - Printing from SUN Solaris to Novell Network - HELP
13. How to print to PC networked printer?