sorry boot -s works

Post by someon » Thu, 23 May 2002 06:17:12

sorry peopole boot -s works but it still crashes after it starts to load amd

any suggestions ?

1. Sorry, but how can I clean my First Sector of my boot patition?

Hai there,

Does somebody know how I can clean my First Sector of my boot patition? I
must know that because linux doesn't start. I have Linux install again and I
can't start it anymore. It gives a ERROR 0x10.
I think the problem is the first sector of the boot patition. Is this right?
Does somebody know how I can FIX THAT.

Thanks!!!!

[D0uG]         :-((

2. TCP/IP Networking with Linux & Win95

3. sorry, XP - Linux Dual Boot

4. weird problems

5. Xconsole - little trick won't work any more (sorry)

6. Trouble with Linux DNS and Win NT

7. Sorry typo: Did some build ghostscript (wirh working laserjet drivers?)

8. Fetchmail auth. error

9. BIOS32 sorry message when booting

10. For boot experts (sorry, long)

11. Sorry, but how can I clean my First Sector of my boot patition?

12. sorry --> 2.4.17-B4 works with no modules kernel....

13. Linux fails to boot after dual-booting Windows 95;Reinstall LILO and it works again!?