Autopush for modules?

Post by stad.. » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

The autopush facility allows a STREAMS module to automatically be pushed
on a given driver whenever it is opened.  Is there any way to have a
STREAMS module automatically pushed on top of a given module whenever
the given module is pushed?

Thanks,
Scott

1. autopushing STREAMS modules?

Hi.
I have a question about autopushing STREAMS-modules.
Can I create a filesystem on a diskpartition, mount this filesystem
at e.g. /fs, then specify that the device (diskpartition) used for the
filesystem should get some module autopushed when opened, and thereby
with that module beeing able to control every opening/writing etc of
any file in that filesystem?

What I want is to be able to make a filesystem, where whenever a file is
opened, my module gets pushed, and it controls every operation.
But I don't want any programs to know the difference.
Get it?

I would appreciate any help on this subject.

2. Looking for web systems

3. Minor number of network if for autopush?

4. VERY DIFFICULT dial-in/dial-out conflict.

5. autopush problem

6. Road runner

7. autopush

8. Annoying Panasonic CDROM autoeject