Does anyone know if there's any problems with upgrading from DiskSuite 4.1 to
DiskSuite 4.2? Has anyone performed this task?
"Bringing your business to the world"
1. On-Line DiskSuite 3.0 to Solstice DiskSuite 4.1 upgrade problem.
Does anyone tried to upgrade from On-Line
DiskSuite 3.0 to Solstice DiskSuite 4.0 ? After
the upgrade all concatinated partitions or so
called stripped volumes were okay, but mirrored
stripped volumes are write-protected!!!! So any
attempt to write to submirror caused to the
Upgrade was accomplished on SunOS 5.6.
Thanks for help.
2. init scripts - specifically for Oracle installation
3. 2.5.1 -> 2.6 & DiskSuite [Was: Solaris 2.6 & Solstice DiskSuite 4.0]
4. getting TXT files from DOS to Linux Problem
5. Mirroring using DiskSuite 4.1
7. After 2.5.1->2.6, really *reinstall* DiskSuite 4.1?
8. HELP, Linux direct cable, 56K int modem, Apache/CGI/Postgres
9. Online: DiskSuite - 4.1.x vs. 5.x?
10. DiskSuite 4.1 : File System Full ...
11. Solstice DiskSuite 4.0 vs 4.1 for Solaris 2.5.1