"Sun Customer Service SunSpectrum Contract" number for register SUNSOLVE

"Sun Customer Service SunSpectrum Contract" number for register SUNSOLVE

Post by User » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello all,

I need to request to Sun a  "Sun Customer Service SunSpectrum Contract"
number for register to  sunsolve.sun.com, does anyone know how much does it
cost?

Regards,
Andr

Post by Mike Man » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

>I need to request to Sun a  "Sun Customer Service SunSpectrum Contract"
>number for register to  sunsolve.sun.com, does anyone know how much does it
>cost?

You can't just buy a contract number.  If you purchase a Sun Spectrum
maintenance/support contract for at least one machine, they'll give
you a contract number which allows access to Online SunSolve.  The
price varies depending on the type of system.

Regards, Mike.

--
Solaris on Intel: http://www.kempston.net/solaris/

"Sun Customer Service SunSpectrum Contract" number for register SUNSOLVE

Post by doctor_octo.. » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

This is just a *wild* guess, but maybe your local Sun microsystems rep
could answer that for you. I could be wrong. You might want to call
Microsoft...

Quote:> Hello all,

> I need to request to Sun a  "Sun Customer Service SunSpectrum
Contract"
> number for register to  sunsolve.sun.com, does anyone know how much
does it
> cost?

> Regards,
> Andr