Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:09:23



On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 02:22:52 GMT, "Cary Realtor"




>> After I pointed out to Cypherpunk that each of my alleged newsgroup
>> spammings followed exactly behind one of Micky's spammings, not only
>> did he get my Ukrainian ISP account terminated but he also contacted
>> the abuse team at the Kraut news server cfs.dfn.de to get Micky's
>> account terminated for the same reason.
>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

>> That's what I like to see - an equal opportunity netkop.
>> Good work, Guy.  Keep it up, *!!!  LOL!!!!!!

>Dear Rev.

>Now that you've made your point, we respectfully request that you drop
>"triangle.general" from these exchanges. Your cooperation will be
>appreciated.

Once you people disown Cypherpunk, I shall be happy to oblige.
 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 07:57:28


On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:34:30 -0500, Gary L. Burnore


>On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:12:14 GMT, in article


>>On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:55:24 GMT, "Cary Realtor"

>>>> >Dear Rev.

>>>> >Now that you've made your point, we respectfully request that you drop
>>>> >"triangle.general" from these exchanges. Your cooperation will be
>>>> >appreciated.

>>>> Once you people disown Cypherpunk, I shall be happy to oblige.

>>>Participants in Tri-Gen have no authority over anyone in UseNet. Hence, we
>>>are not in a position to "disown" an individual.  We simply are asking you
>>>to remove Tri-Gen from the cat fight posts.  Cypherpunk and others have been
>>>added successfully Kill Files. As you are aware, Kill File does not work
>>>with your messages.

>>>Again, thanks! And best wishes.

>>I'm not an unreasonable person.  I have done as you ask.

>Indeed you have.  That'll*Guy off more than you know.

Excellent!  LOL!!!  But cus stays for the time being - that's one
group he really does have a vested interest in.

 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 22:04:55


On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:33:46 -0500, Gary L. Burnore


>On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:09:23 GMT, in article


>>On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 02:22:52 GMT, "Cary Realtor"



>>>> After I pointed out to Cypherpunk that each of my alleged newsgroup
>>>> spammings followed exactly behind one of Micky's spammings, not only
>>>> did he get my Ukrainian ISP account terminated but he also contacted
>>>> the abuse team at the Kraut news server cfs.dfn.de to get Micky's
>>>> account terminated for the same reason.
>>>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

>>>> That's what I like to see - an equal opportunity netkop.
>>>> Good work, Guy.  Keep it up, *!!!  LOL!!!!!!

>>>Dear Rev.

>>>Now that you've made your point, we respectfully request that you drop
>>>"triangle.general" from these exchanges. Your cooperation will be
>>>appreciated.

>>Once you people disown Cypherpunk, I shall be happy to oblige.

>My offer to you for an account is based on your agreeing to leave tri.gen. Guy
>Polis only posts there because I do.

You should have said earlier.  I thought he had a genuine interest in
trigen.
 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 01:42:36









>> > > Half-Jewish...+

>> > > After spending some 15 years researching half-truths, I finally
>> > > realized that Jews are half Christian, ...+  Chritians are
>> > > half-Jewish...

>> > > Incredible how words can seperate people...

>> > Jews are not Christians but Christianity is a Jewish sect.

>> Have you always had self-destructive tendencies?  The Christians are going
>> to be out to get you for this!!  S.

>The average Christian is very passive. Try getting an argument in the
>Christian NG's, its almost impossible, unlike here.

That's because jews are genetically abrasive and argumentative.
 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 01:42:37


On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:50:42 -0800, The Bare Manager


>If matzoh dough is only flour and water, why does the packaged product
>resemble soda crackers more than, say, Christian communion wafers or
>flour-and-water tortilla flats...?

The missing ingredient is Gentile babies' *.  It's not listed on
the package.
 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by InsuranceMa » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 02:08:40


Revd ,

you really has a sad mind. Can you be that mislead or are you simply trying
to create hate & fear will your lies.

You must think the Food & Drug administration is a Jewish company also.

Give up Revd we run it all , why Mossad probably has your flat bugged now.

You are to antiquated and ignorant to be taken seriously by anything  ....
anything.



> On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:50:42 -0800, The Bare Manager

> >If matzoh dough is only flour and water, why does the packaged product
> >resemble soda crackers more than, say, Christian communion wafers or
> >flour-and-water tortilla flats...?

> The missing ingredient is Gentile babies' *.  It's not listed on
> the package.

 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 17:59:59













>> >> > > Half-Jewish...+

>> >> > > After spending some 15 years researching half-truths, I finally
>> >> > > realized that Jews are half Christian, ...+  Chritians are
>> >> > > half-Jewish...

>> >> > > Incredible how words can seperate people...

>> >> > Jews are not Christians but Christianity is a Jewish sect.

>> >> Have you always had self-destructive tendencies?  The Christians are
>going
>> >> to be out to get you for this!!  S.

>> >The average Christian is very passive. Try getting an argument in the
>> >Christian NG's, its almost impossible, unlike here.

>> That's because jews are genetically abrasive and argumentative.

>"Revd" Turdence, you are a prime example of a dumb polack lying nazi
>bastard.

Thank you for proving my point so admirably!
LOL!!!
 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 18:00:06







>> >The UJA , since the night of breaking glass will respond with Diaspora help
>> >for whatever Israeli's needs are.
>> >No matter what!

>> 'Israel' needs to be absorbed into the diaspora.  Can you help?

>No, please!  I beg of you!  All the ones there need to stay there.  And
>we will gladly help import much of the Diaspora into Israel.  I could
>not think of a better gift to America than 80% of the Jews taking off
>for Israel.  Herd em into one place and watch them closely.  :)

Why only 80%?

My view is that 'Israel' should either be a homeland for *all* jews,
including converts and wannabes, in which case we could accommodate
the Palestinians elsewhere, or it should cease to exist altogether.

 
 
 

Cypherpunk gets Micky's news server account terminated - LOL!!!

Post by The Revd Terence Fformby-Smyt » Tue, 03 Dec 2002 18:00:06




Quote:>Revd ,

>you really has a sad mind.

Is you black?  Does you always speaks like dis?

Quote:>Can you be that mislead or are you simply trying
>to create hate & fear will your lies.

Is yiddish again?

Quote:

>You must think the Food & Drug administration is a Jewish company also.

>Give up Revd we run it all , why Mossad probably has your flat bugged now.

>You are to antiquated and ignorant to be taken seriously by anything  ....
>anything.

I expose jew lies on this newsgroup.  The world listens.


>> On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:50:42 -0800, The Bare Manager

>> >If matzoh dough is only flour and water, why does the packaged product
>> >resemble soda crackers more than, say, Christian communion wafers or
>> >flour-and-water tortilla flats...?

>> The missing ingredient is Gentile babies' *.  It's not listed on
>> the package.