ppp setup for Solaris 2.5

Post by Joel Beighle » Fri, 06 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have/direct me to instructions for setting up ppp
on a Solaris 2.5 Workstation ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Joel Beighley

ppp setup for Solaris 2.5

Post by Steve Doli » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

<ppp setup solaris 2.5 ???>
see
http://www.stokely.com/stokely/unix.serial.port.resources/ppp.slip.html

1. PPP Setup on Solaris 2.5 to Internet Service

I need help in setting up my Unix SparcStation IPX running
Solaris 2.5 a PPP connection to my Internet Service on
a 28.8 Modem. I know there is a lot to configure, could
some please tell me a step-by-step procedure on how to
do this:

I have a Gateway IP Address, DNS (primary and secondary),
POP Server IP Address, the phone number, NIS Server and
NIS domain name. What goes where and how do you set it
up..

Thanks in Advance,

Donna J. Molinari

You email me at:

2. What network cards at 100Mbs works best with linux ?????

3. PPP setup under solaris 2.5 x86

4. How to break a mirror?

5. How to setup the ppp dialup to ISPs in UNIX(Solaris 2.5)

6. SCO Security

7. Connecting Win 95 PPP to Solaris 2.5 PPP

8. pass variables to awk

9. PPP on Solaris 2.4 for Sparc, Matrox PCI Millenium Card under Solaris 2.5 x86

10. FS: Solaris 2.5 Desktop (CDE) and/or Solaris 2.5 Server Packages for x86 desktops

11. Dynamic PPP Client Routing Setup and Sol 2.5

12. Dynamic PPP setup FAQ for 2.5 X86 where ?

13. Can't setup int. modem in Solaris 2.5