Upgrades to SyMon ?

Post by Guy Dallai » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I'm running Symon 1.6 from the Solaris 2.6 Hardware 5/98 CD on
occasions. It seems to have quite a number of problems. Is there a way
to get a newer release ? If so, where and how do I obtain that ?

I'm running 2.6 HW 5/98 on a sun UE450

TIA
-----------------------------
Guy Dallaire, Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Quebec
Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
http://www.criq.qc.ca

ICQ: 18846092

Upgrades to SyMon ?

Post by Michele Pietrantoni » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> I'm running Symon 1.6 from the Solaris 2.6 Hardware 5/98 CD on
> occasions. It seems to have quite a number of problems. Is there a way
> to get a newer release ? If so, where and how do I obtain that ?

> I'm running 2.6 HW 5/98 on a sun UE450

> TIA
> -----------------------------
> Guy Dallaire, Sysadmin/DBA
> Centre de recherche industrielle du Quebec
> Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
> http://www.criq.qc.ca

> ICQ: 18846092

The last version I heard of was Symon 2.01.

Try http://www.sun.com/symon    or
     http://www.halcyon.ca

1. Symon agent send traps to HP openview

Hi,Everyone

I've finished symon config,Symon agent on every server can send traps
to Symon server.Next,I want to symon agent send traps to NMS(such as HP
openview).What should I do?

Thanks a lot.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Linux-friendly receipt printers?

3. SyMON User's Guide - where? Followup

4. default mime types not recognized

5. SyMON User's Guide - where?

6. :( lockups

7. SYMON Prolems On Sparc Ultra 4000

8. Hybrid HD/CD installation of R5: Possible?

9. SyMON

10. can I try symon?

11. SYMON packages

12. symon 1.4