WWW: Linux Internet Service Provider Mailing List

Post by sean ut » Wed, 05 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>In order to help solve the numerous problems with running a Internet
>Service Provider (ISP) using Linux, we have setup a central point of
>contact for Linux ISP's.

>To start I would like to get a list of Linux ISP's and post their
>links.

>Second, maybe someone could get a mailing list going. I would, but
>it's low on the priority list.

I am willing to host the mailing list.  I will post an announcement within the
week with the info.

sean
http://www.shoostring.com/sean/linux.html

--
http://www.Shoostring.com/index.html  Home of the Portland Linux Users Group
          Shoostring (Shoostring.com)  Running Linux 1.2.1

Post by Kurt M. Hockenbu » Fri, 07 Apr 1995 04:00:00

: >In order to help solve the numerous problems with running a Internet
: >Service Provider (ISP) using Linux, we have setup a central point of
: >contact for Linux ISP's.
: >
: >To start I would like to get a list of Linux ISP's and post their
: >links.
: >
: >Second, maybe someone could get a mailing list going. I would, but
: >it's low on the priority list.

: I am willing to host the mailing list.  I will post an announcement within the
: week with the info.

linux.* newsfeed as linux.largesites.

It's a list for sysadmins who are running linux machines with lots of users.
There are Linux ISPs on the list.  I think a second list just for linux
ISPs would have a very high crossover - so much so that I doubt there
is a need for two seperate lists.

        -Kurt Hockenbury

1. WWW: Linux Internet Service Provider Home Page

In order to help solve the numerous problems with running a Internet
Service Provider (ISP) using Linux, we have setup a central point of
contact for Linux ISP's.

To start I would like to get a list of Linux ISP's and post their
links.

Second, maybe someone could get a mailing list going. I would, but
it's low on the priority list.

All suggestions welcome....

http://www.infocom.net/~linuxisp

Daniel Pancamo      (713)286-0399 voice       InfoNet Communications (ISP)

19.95 Month SLIP    http://www.infocom.net    Houston, Texas 77259-0343

2. linux security

3. Getting Linux to collect my Mail via internet service provider

4. cheap but fast graphics cards

5. WEBS: Int'l Corporate Web Service Providers Mailing List

6. xterm 'lines' setting?

7. Connecting to the Internet via Internet service provider (How?)

8. help for newbie install, please

9. MAILING LIST: Internet mailing list managers

10. Linux and my Internet Service Provider

11. Linux Internet Service Provider Home Page

12. Which Internet Service Provider is especially Linux-friendly?

13. Internet Service Provider and LINUX