: : Thanks
1. Network between Win 3.11/Win 95 machine and Linux machine
The problem that I have is that I want to use internet stuff, and
other junk from my linux machine, but my modem is on the WIN 3.11 machine.
Currently I am running a network when both computers are w\running
workhgroups and this works well, but due placement of phone lines, I can't
get a connection to the room where the linux machine is. It is the superior
machine as well, so obviously this would be advantagious.
I want to link my linux computer to my windows 3.11 computer and
running use the internet. And if possible the printer (HP 540).
Thanks in advance
Please mail responses to
2. PROBEing pci memory on mvme 2400 board?
3. Win 3.11 port to linux Would you use it?
4. How to change a line using sed.
5. Win 3.11 32 bit disk access and Linux fdisk
8. wierd problem with floppies...
9. Sharing printer between Linux computer and Win 3.11 or Win95 computer?
10. Help Bootquestion Linux Redhat 5.0 with Dos 6.2/Win 3.11/Win95 .
11. Networking Win 3.11 to Linux box ???
12. Installing Mandrake Linux on a Pentium 100 w/DOS 6.22 and Win 3.11
13. Win 3.11 swap file = Linux Swap?