1. What the hell is net-pf-4 and net-pf-5 ?
i've just updated my redhat from 3.0.3 to 4.0 except that it loses all
networkinformation, everything went fine. but when booting up, i
allwasy get the message : modprobe: Can't locate module net-pf-4
well, i cant find the script modprobe is called to load net-pf-4 an 5.
i ran grep over all init-files but didnt get any match. well and
another question that came up os: what the hell is net-pf-4 and 5 ?
if anybody has an idea, would be fine to give me a hint.
2. JDK 1.2
3. Linux, banet.net, & fast net access in Malden, MA
4. Every other video4linux frame is garbled?
5. nmap from net a to net B, don't work, but ping yes
7. Problem compiling net-0.40/net-0.33
10. /proc/net/tcp and /proc/net/udp
12. Whats different between NET-2 and NET-3
13. Can't net ->IN until I net OUT->