PLIP: DMA

Post by Neil Zanell » Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I am trying to network two Linux boxes with PLIP.

One one of them I have enabled ECP/EPP mode but I don't know whether I

should be using DMA 1 or 3.

Any ideas? BTW, what is DMA?

TIA,

Neil

1. PLIP PLIP PLIP

Can you help me about PLIP?
I want to know all about PLIP: where can I find these informations on
the Net?

Thanks
Francesco
FRANCESCO DE CARLO - Via Rosselli,78/17 - 70014 Conversano (BA) Italy
Faculty of Computer Science at University of BARI

WEB: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/3619/index.html
PLUTO Linux User Group Member

2. Probably stupid basic questions

3. PLIP PLIP PLIP . . .

4. OT: Help Netcop the Anti-Semitic "Reverend"!

5. plip.com (crynwyr) and ncsa telnet and Linux plip

6. XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1 On Solaris 2.6 (Sparc)

7. Linux PLIP and Crynwr PLIP?

8. Why does ethernet hang this system ?

9. trumpet winsock crynwr plip & linux plip

10. linux plip to msdos crynwr plip. HOWTO?

11. PLIP: Linux <--> Dos using pktdrv PLIP.COM

12. plip on linux & plip on dos

13. PLIP: how to assign IRQ when plip is compiled in the kernel?