netware gateway (ipx to ip) software

Post by frichar » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for free netware 4.x gateway software (that is,
translates ipx to ip packets) to run on Linux -- probably
Mandrake 7.0.

I'm not looking for how one connects to a netware server since
that is covered in the HOWTOs and http://mandrakeuser.org/, but
instead for a way to run TCP/IP client software like ftp,
netscape, telnet on my Linux desktop while connected to a Netware
4.x network.

thanks.
--
Fred Richard

netware gateway (ipx to ip) software

Post by Dr Dav » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Yes the IPX gateway is called IPX Gateway & comes on disk 3 of the IntraNetware
package

Dave

> I'm looking for free netware 4.x gateway software (that is,
> translates ipx to ip packets) to run on Linux -- probably
> Mandrake 7.0.

> I'm not looking for how one connects to a netware server since
> that is covered in the HOWTOs and http://mandrakeuser.org/, but
> instead for a way to run TCP/IP client software like ftp,
> netscape, telnet on my Linux desktop while connected to a Netware
> 4.x network.

> thanks.
> --
> Fred Richard

1. Netware 4.x gateway( IP to IPX translater)

anyone know of free Netware 4.x gateway (IP to IPX translater)
software I can use with Linux (probably Mandrake 7.0).

thanks.  BTW, I'm not looking for a way to logon to a Netware server
(that's covered in the HOWTO and at http://mandrakeuser.org/).  Just
need a way to use TCP/IP client software on a Linux box attached to a
4.x Netware network.
--
Fred Richard

"I would have written a shorter letter, but I didn't have the time".
--Ernest Hemingway

2. lynx and slrn questions

3. Connect to Netware server via IP (not IPX)?

4. Plug -N- PLay problems...

5. Linx to Netware 5.x and above over IP (not IPX)

6. IRC clients

7. ncpmount a Netware server that uses IP rather than IPX?

8. How can I call vi from a script?

9. Novel IPX gateway software for solaris?

10. IP/IPX Gateway on Netra

11. building an IPX < -- > IP gateway/firewall

12. Linux as IPX-to-IP gateway?

13. IP to IPX firewall & gateway