DECT-PCMCIA-cards supported?

Post by Axel Wensin » Sun, 09 Dec 2001 22:22:27

Hi!

I think of purchasing a DECT-PCMCIA-card (for an ISDN base station [btw,
does that matter? Are there different kinds of cards for analog and digital
telephone systems]) and I am wondering wether these cards are also already
supported by Linux.

As a matter of fact I am not very familiar with that topic, yet, so if
anybody knows wether every DECT-card works with the base station of any
manufactuerer I would be grateful if you would let me also know about that.

Kind regards,

Axel

1. DECT-PCMCIA-cards supported?

Hi!

I think of purchasing a DECT-PCMCIA-card (for an ISDN base station [btw,
does that matter? Are there different kinds of cards for analog and digital
telephone systems]) and I am wondering wether these cards are also already
supported by Linux.

As a matter of fact I am not very familiar with that topic, yet, so if
anybody knows wether every DECT-card works with the base station of any
manufactuerer I would be grateful if you would let me also know about that.

Kind regards,

Axel

2. Geochron for Linux?

3. Caldera network interface

4. DECT-PCMCIA-cards supported

5. Backup software for AFS

6. 3c589 pcmcia card - Supported but not supported!

7. Server in a NAT subet?

8. Solaris on laptops; is support there for APM, PCMCIA, 802.11b cards, CDPD cards?

9. 1 PCMCIA card good, 2 PCMCIA cards bad

10. Support PCMCIA cards?

11. PCMCIA Ethernet Card support

12. Support for COM1 Platinum PCMCIA card ?