If anyone has any information about this, please e-mai me direct.
Thanks in advance...
> If anyone has any information about this, please e-mai me direct.
> Thanks in advance...
> >Do you know if drivers are available for this card? Thanks in advance.
> > I too am wondering if this card is supported by Linux..... I was told that
> > the D Link cards
> > were supported....
> > If anyone has any information about this, please e-mai me direct.
> > Thanks in advance...
> > Tim
> > >Do you know if drivers are available for this card? Thanks in advance.
1. Which driver for nic D-Link 10/100 model DFE-530TX REV-A3
I try to get the RIGHT nic driver for a D-Link 10/100 model DFE-530TX REV-A3
I can see 2 chips on that PCI board.
1) DL10030A (is it a D-Link proprietary chip ?)
2) LSI L80225/B T 0018 WHC18003
So, which driver I must use ?
1) RealTek RTL8129/8139
3) VIA Rhine (VT86C100A and 3043)
I have not seen info about this board (rev A3) on www.scyld.com
I run the kernel version 2.2.16
Thank in advance for your help
Cognition France 1 Allee Jean Image 77200 TORCY
Tel:(33) 1 64 62 99 33 Fax:(33) 1 64 62 10 20
3. D-Link 10/100 (DFE-530TX) Mbps NIC Support?
4. Anaconda SCSI tape/NCR problem
5. D-Link DFE-530TX 10/100 NIC supported?
7. D-Link DFE-530TX 10/100 PCI network card not supported by Redhat 6.0
8. How does biff work and why doesn't it?
9. D-Link DFE-530TX 10/100 PCT card???!!!
10. linux drivers for a D-Link DFE-503 TX 10/100 mbits NIC
11. D-Link DFE-530-TX+ PCI 10/100
12. D-Link DFE-530tx Rev A-1 and DFE-530tx Rev D2
13. D-Link DFE-500Tx and LinkSys EtherFast 10/100 cards