pptp on openbsd auth using radius server on win2k

pptp on openbsd auth using radius server on win2k

Post by Da » Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:41:54

HI .

i'm trying to setup something like this..

I have a Firewall Openbsd 3.2 with pf with adsl connection.
I've install poptop for VPN using pptp (windows clients)

but I want to configure it  to authenticate user on a Win2K Radius server inside.

so where i Configure ppp to autenthicate on radius server?
I read all the man pages for ppp ppp.conf pptpd pptpd.conf

Someone know a good howto for this.. ????

             authentication
          |---------------------|
        Win2k-------(inside) OpenBSD (outside)----------WinVPN_Clients
          |                     |                          pptp
    Radius server            Firewall

any help would be very apreciate

Dan

1. windows VPN users to connect to openbsd with pptp and authenticate on radius(WIN2K)

HI .

i'm trying to setup something like this..

I have a Firewall Openbsd 3.2 with pf with adsl connection.
I've install poptop for VPN using pptp (windows clients)

but I want to configure it  to authenticate user on a Win2K Radius server inside.

so where i Configure ppp to autenthicate on radius server?
I read all the man pages for ppp ppp.conf pptpd pptpd.conf

Someone know a good howto for this.. ????

             authentication
          |---------------------|
        Win2k-------(inside) OpenBSD (outside)----------WinVPN_Clients
          |                     |                          pptp
    Radius server            Firewall

any help would be very apreciate

Dan

2. Q, Apache 0.8.14 Nologgin

3. linux pptp client to win2k server using mschapv2

4. Input core support required for non-USB joystick

5. Masq'g a pptp win2k vpn server through linux - need help...

6. Memeory Resources

7. PPTP through OpenBSD to W2K VPN Server

8. ANSI tapes (9-track) under Unix

9. Dual Redhat/Win2k, using LILO, how to delete Win2k?

10. Linux as PPTP Server for MS PPTP Clients?

11. why i still can't use pptp client to connect to windows 2000 pptp server

12. pptp linux client to pptp nt server