DOS Emu/NetWare connectivity problems

Post by J » Sat, 07 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to configure a Linux/DOSEmu host to
run and maintain multiple NetWare connections over IPX? Our Linux server
currently connects only the last user who logs into a NetWare server via a
DOS Emu session.

I've tried running pdipx then netx... only one connection allowed.
The e100bodi.exe driver halts DOSEmu as whole.

I'm running Dos Emu 0.98.1-2

1. DOS Emu problem: Only one NetWare connection at a time

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to configure a Linux/DOSEmu host to
run and maintain multiple NetWare connections over IPX? Our Linux server
currently connects only the last user who logs into a NetWare server.

I've tried running pdipx then netx... only one connection allowed.
The e100bodi.exe driver halts DOSEmu as whole.

I'm running Dos Emu 0.98.1-2

2. 3c590 Vortex fails with "large" transfers [hacky fix]

3. DOS Emulator: Is NetWare connectivity to more than one session possible?

4. Monitor System Messages

5. Linux runs slow on PII400/256MB

7. Open Lecture for UNIX & OpenVMS

8. OSR5.0.4 connectivity to Netware Problems

9. DOS EMU Problems

10. DOS EMU PROBLEMS

11. Fixes for a couple of DOS-EMU problems

12. load_module.sh problems in dos emu