Traffic Anaylizer

Post by Dave Berr » Sat, 18 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for an ATM Packet sniffer/analyzer for ATM 25 connections.  Any
suggestions?

Traffic Anaylizer

Post by Brian P. Teagu » Mon, 20 Dec 1999 04:00:00

if you're looking for a true packet sniffer, check out
http://ethereal.zing.org.  ethereal is the best i've used, period.

-brian

1. tcp/ic traffic anaylizer

What tools would you recommend to analyze why network traffic has suddenly
come to a slow crawl?

Internal traffic in our wide area network is still okay (or appears to be)
but incoming/outgoing thru our internet pipe is really slow!

Mixed enviroment SCO 5.05 tcp/ip (with 1 DNS), win95 tcp/ip, nt tcp/ip, w2k
tcp/ip.  6 wide area SCO servers running mail services etc.  Not much ftp,
mostly just tcp/ip terminal (character) emulation and, from the win
machines, internet access.

Thanx!

2. term 1.0.9 + tupload

3. looking for a traffic LAN sniffer, able to archive traffic

4. boot> prompt

5. PPP: Does outgoing traffic slow incoming traffic?

6. Directories compare ?

7. Traffic Control traffic unexpectedly dipping

8. db-user-files and Apache

9. setting an interface for up traffic and a second for down traffic

10. Should traffic control root qdisc & child class limit traffic?

11. Limiting total traffic to 63mb/3hours

12. New version of traffic analyzer.

13. traffic control on host