Small Linux/NT Network Sendmail Exhange Server Problem

Small Linux/NT Network Sendmail Exhange Server Problem

Post by <garv.. » Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have a small Linux/NT Network with one client. On my Linux Server I'm
running Sendmail 8.8.4. I have DNS running on both Servers with the NT
serving as my PDC  I also have MS Exhange Server 4 configured. My problem is
this Whenever I send mail I always get the message

Sent then on the following line Deferred for later delivery.

When I check /var/spool/mqueue the directory is empty. A mailq returns
nothing.

Could anyone help me in resolving this.

email: