Proxy SQUID problem on RedHat 4.2

Post by Dmitriy A. Litovchi » Mon, 08 Dec 1997 04:00:00

HELLO ALL !

I have a problem with SQUID:

When in browser working thru SQUID I fill out the form which uses POST
method to transfer data and press SUBMIT button, I always get "Your browser
sen a query that server cannot recognize ..." message. When I turn of "Use
proxy-server" option, everything's OK.

 So, why my SQUID messes with POST data ???
 What should I do to get rid of this BUG ???

P.S. Also, where could I find documentation for SQUID ???

--
With regards,
        Dmitriy A. Litovchin (LT137-RIPE)

Proxy SQUID problem on RedHat 4.2

Post by Jim Fortun » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> HELLO ALL !

> I have a problem with SQUID:

>  So, why my SQUID messes with POST data ???
>  What should I do to get rid of this BUG ???

> P.S. Also, where could I find documentation for SQUID ???

Try http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/documentation.html

Jim

1. Proxy SQUID problem under RedHat 4.2

HELLO ALL !

I have a problem with SQUID:

When in browser working thru SQUID I fill out the form which uses POST
method to transfer data and press SUBMIT button, I always get "Your browser
sen a query that server cannot recognize ..." message. When I turn of "Use
proxy-server" option, everything's OK.

 So, why my SQUID messes with POST data ???
 What should I do to get rid of this BUG ???

P.S. Also, where could I find documentation for SQUID ???

With regards,
        Dmitriy Litovchin, post- and web- master (LT137-RIPE)
        Omsk State Pedagogical University

2. missing MySQL rpm

3. Installing SOCKS proxy on RedHat 4.2

4. Non-interactive multi-volume backups

5. OpenGL on Linux - can't find it

6. Linux(Redhat 5.0, Redhat 4.2, Slackware) failing to recognize hard drive.

7. info - adapt 274X/284X scsi Drivers

8. squid & 3.2v.4.2

9. Problem booting newly installed Redhat 4.2

10. triteal cde linux redhat 4.2 login problem

11. RedHat 4.2 RPM problem

12. NEED HELP !!!Network Problem for RedHAT Linux 4.2