Getting Netware usernames from Linux

Post by Andrew Beresfor » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Is there anyway I can get a list of all the usernames on a netware server
into a file on a Linux box?

Getting Netware usernames from Linux

Post by Linux Vor Hacke » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Ok,

How about username under netware tree can mount to netware file server
example my name is suthan and under network tree.  My novell server is
N_dom3... help

Suthan

--
"The sky looks blue but it not blue"