HELP - Dip & Supra 144i no connect.

Post by Kob » Fri, 03 Mar 1995 05:59:17

I'm attempting to login to an access-server from
my linux box using dip and my Supra 144i modem.

It won't break dialtone when I give it the
send ATDT####### command in the script I'm
using.

Does anyone out there have any idea what to
use for the init for this modem?  How 'bout
a acript that works with this combo?

All help greatly appreciated.

Kobe

1. DIP and Supra 14.4 Modem

Hello all...  It seems that DIP doesn't like (or something on the system)
doesn't like my Supra 14.4k external faxmodem.  Whenever I connect to
my service provider, I get nothing but garbage, however the modem works
great under DOS.  Same init string, etc. as the settings I use in DOS,
but it refuses to get a clean connection.  I also have a Microcom 28.8k
modem, and it works flawlessly with DIP or any other Linux app.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks...

 -Robb

2. "Find" problem .

3. Supra & Linux & PPP Server

4. SCSI problem with FreeBSD 2.2.6 RELEASE

5. Slirp & Dip & Netcom--Help!

6. Adaptec 1505 SCSI Card Driver

7. Help connecting with AT&T -- What happens after message <connected...>

8. mail to other host

9. Can′t connect to inet with my supra

10. HELP - Dip won't connect

11. DIP to connect to server - HELP!!

12. Connecting SLIP with DIP but no modem (help?)