CyberPhone for Linux!!!

Post by CyberPhone Accou » Thu, 14 Sep 1995 04:00:00

We would like to welcome ALL linux users who have systems which
meet the requirements below to test out our latest port of
*Phone to Linux.  We currently have a beta version for
Linux available on our anonymous ftp site and we are looking
to have as many users test it out as possible.

*Phone is an application that allows real-time, full
duplex voice communications over the Internet.  It is
currently available for Sun and Linux workstations.  For
more information about *Phone, please refer to our web
page.

   Linux Requirements:

      Linux 1.2.8+
      16-bit sound card
      Speaker and microphone
      14.4 or better internet connection

   Anonymous ftp site:

      magenta.com
      pub/*phone/linux

   Web page:

      http://www.veryComputer.com/*phone

If your system meets the requirements, just simply download
the latest version from pub/*phone/linux and give it a
shot.  Please let us know it works for your configuration so
that we can correct any problems.  Thank you!

  K&F Software           |  For info on *Phone, THE INTERNET TELEPHONE,
  P.O. Box 1255          |  check out our web page:
  Hightstown, NJ 08520   |     http://www.veryComputer.com/*phone

1. CyberPhone for Linux!!!

We would like to welcome ALL linux users who have systems which
meet the requirements below to test out our latest port of
CyberPhone to Linux.  We currently have a beta version for
Linux available on our anonymous ftp site and we are looking
to have as many users test it out as possible.

CyberPhone is an application that allows real-time, full
duplex voice communications over the Internet.  It is
currently available for Sun and Linux workstations.  For
more information about CyberPhone, please refer to our web
page.

   Linux Requirements:

      Linux 1.2.8+
      16-bit sound card
      Speaker and microphone
      14.4 or better internet connection

   Anonymous ftp site:

      magenta.com
      pub/cyberphone/linux

   Web page:

      http://magenta.com/cyberphone

If your system meets the requirements, just simply download
the latest version from pub/cyberphone/linux and give it a
shot.  Please let us know it works for your configuration so
that we can correct any problems.  Thank you!

  K&F Software           |  For info on CyberPhone, THE INTERNET TELEPHONE,
  P.O. Box 1255          |  check out our web page:
  Hightstown, NJ 08520   |     http://magenta.com/cyberphone

2. Security logging

3. isdn4bsd: establishing connections

4. toplink ethernet card

5. has IP firewalling been fixed in the lastest kernel yet

6. Cyberphone w/ Gus Max under linux -- help, please!

7. cyberphone

8. CyberPhone 3.0 - Better Compression

9. CyberPhone!