Zyxel omni.net ISDN TA

Post by Igal Rubinstei » Thu, 13 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hello !
I use Zyxel omni.net ISDN TA in order to connect to my ISP. I
can connect perfectly with Windows 95, however I can not connect with
Linux. I am 100% percent sure that my settings are OK because I can
connect with the same scripts (but with other username and password) to
the same ISP. In log file I get - timeout waiting for LCP. I even see
that my ISDN modem dials several seconds and then drops the connection.
Any ideas ?
                        Thanks,
                                Igal.

1. Zyxel Omni.net ISDN TA with FreeSCO 5.0.4 and MSTPPP

Does anyone have experience with the Zyxel Omni.net ISDN Terminal
Adapter in conjunction with FreeSCO 5.0.4 and Morningstar PPP? I believe
it works with AT commands, so creating a dialer should do the trick?

Thanks,

Sven

--
PGP Public Key available from
http://surf.to/sven.hazejager/sven.hazejager.asc

2. Problem with PPP and default gateway!

3. configuring Zyxel ISDN omni.net plus TA

4. KSH and highlighting?

5. Anyone with ZyXEL Omni.net or TA-128?

6. Solaris x86: (HELP) Video problems with Diamond Stealth 64 Video Vram (2M) with IBM 9527 012 display

7. Zyxel Omni.net Plus TA: Dial in impossible!?!?

8. Q: New system with NT4W, install Linux OK?

9. How to connect to my ISP with Zyxel omni.net ISDN modem & CHAP ?

10. ZyXEL omni.net plus (ISDN)

11. Dialin ISDN with zyxel omni.net & pppd

12. zyxel omni.net installation on linux (RedHat 6.2)

13. ZyXEL omni.net