HELP Port Forwarding on Linux: Dest Port Known, Source Port High (1024-65535)

HELP Port Forwarding on Linux: Dest Port Known, Source Port High (1024-65535)

Post by J.J. Sco » Wed, 12 May 1999 04:00:00

I am using a linux box as a NAT router trying to forward incomming Netware 5
IP traffic to a different host on the internal network...

I have been looking for info on generic modules to do this, can't find any.
(probably my ignorance)

Currently I forward http, ftp, nntp to internal servers for external users.

But would like to set up these TCP & UDP redirectors to replicate & use
Netware 5 IP services over the internet.

Any suggestions?

JJ Scott

1. Help... Port Forwarding - Source Port 1024-65535 Dest XXX TCP & UDP for NW 5

I am using a linux box as a NAT router trying to forward incomming Netware 5
IP traffic to a different host on the internal network...

I have been looking for info on generic modules to do this, can't find any.
(probably my ignorance)

Currently I forward http, ftp, nntp to internal servers for external users.

But would like to set up these TCP & UDP redirectors to replicate & use
Netware 5 IP services over the internet.

Any suggestions?

JJ Scott

2. using wild-cards in shell-scripts with if

3. Unprivileged High Ports with Port Forwarding

4. PS1 value in shells

5. port forward port 80 to port 8080

6. Driver calling another driver: How do I obtain dev_t value?

7. smoothwall q: how do i forward all ports 1024> to internal machine (for FTP server)

8. Path for root ??

9. lots of port 65535 packets to various hosts from a single one

10. Problem with ipchains using udp port 65535

11. What does this IP port, 65535, have to do with pop? )

12. proto 89, port 65535 what is this?

13. UDP ports 1, 65535