Compiling bootparams

Post by Albert Ki » Wed, 01 Mar 1995 21:23:51

Hi, I'm trying to set up a Sun3/50 as an xter, using the Xkernel2.0a
package as a starting point.  I've been trying tom compile the
bootparams program - but with very little success.

Does anyone have binaries for this program, or a tip on how to get the
thing to compile?

I'm running Linux 1.1.50 (in case this is the problem).

Thanks,

Albert

1. options for bootparams

Folks,

is there any way of passing a default router param through bootp on solaris,
I know it can be done with other implamentations of bootp. But I have not
found any way of doing it with solaris bootparamd.

Cheers

Steve

2. Compiling GTK w/linuxPPC

3. bootparam whoami

4. PPPoE and Linux with Bellsouth.net

5. question about bootparams, hostconfig, whoami protocol, etc.

6. chang solaris telnet login promt

7. Cached/stale NIS entries (wrt bootparams)...

8. pciconf

9. Problems with Bootparam Server on Solaris 2.3 ?

10. /etc/bootparams

11. HELP: bootparam (non-modular kernel)

12. Problems with bootparams.

13. Overriding Jumstart profile bootparams